In an effort to provide some value back to the folks who have done so much for me, I’ve compiled a list of posts I’ve made during the last year with actual tips for improving your LinkedIn content and brand. I hope you find at least one of them useful! 👇
- Out of the 500 million users on LinkedIn, only 1% of people actually post content. Are you among the 1%? Here’s why you should care.
- “I don’t know what to post on LinkedIn.” 🙇♂ That’s the biggest barrier to getting started on this platform. This ONE THING will get you started! It’s easier than you think.
- Do you want to post a video but have NO CLUE how to start? Go here.
- “My post only received 2 likes? Do I suck at LinkedIn?” 🤔 Very unlikely. Here’s what you need to know to not get discouraged!
- Here are 7 Tips for Filming LinkedIn Videos. Go here.
- How do you add bold text and other 🅕🅐🅝🅒🅨 🅣🅔🅧🅣 to LinkedIn posts? Let’s unravel that mystery.
- How to Add “Featured” posts to the top of your LinkedIn profile page. Go here.
- How do you measure the total performance of all your LinkedIn posts? How can you find an old post from a year ago? I found a great tool that does that and more! It’s called Shield app.
- Do you feel like an idiot when filming a LinkedIn video? You are not alone! 👇
11. Here’s a post with 13 random LinkedIn tips: Go here.
12. Mobile apps: Here are a few of my favorite, most used mobile apps. Check em out.
13. Which is better: Posts with text only, photos or videos? Here’s my analysis. 👨🔬
14. Shooting videos? Get to the point FAST. Spoiler Alert: This post features a video including fire and knives and no I’m not even kidding.
15. Get 25% off every time your order Papa John’s pizza order. Ok, this has nothing to do with LinkedIn but whatever. Go here. 🍕
16. Should I post this on LinkedIn? Here’s my three-question filter test.
17. How can I find every single photo of my dog in my camera roll? Go here. 🐶
18. How can I record my iPhone screen session and turn it into a video? Go here.
19. What’s the story behind the #LIAppropriate hashtag? Go here. 🤷♂️